Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final Blog

Starting something new always brings new experience into your life; especially for a person like me, who is not so experienced with new technology. The blogging assignments were difficult for me. 
In the beginning, I felt very uncomfortable, with sharing my personal life with complete strangers; and did not know how to write on a blog.  However, when I began to read our class blog, it really touched me, because after every new post, we started to grow closer to each other by sharing our opinions, comments and life stories.
Creating a blog was not a bad idea; it really helps shy people to communicate a little better in a social environment. It also helped me improve my writing skills, it gave me an opportunity to share my voice, and my feelings on different topics, and make a lot of new friends. It truly changed my life.  

As for the future, I will continue my blog, if I have the time.  It will be good practice for me. Although I enjoyed all the blogs, there were a few that truly effected me in a positive way.  I really enjoyed reading Rowena Lejano’s blog. She always had some interesting experience or comment that would take your breath away.  Continuing to read the blogs each week, I found great inspiration in the postings of Yvonne, Tina Time, and Ana C. Medina. In spite of their young age, they taught me a great deal in the way they wrote. Their writing styles were very clear, and beautifully expressive. Reading their blogs, truly improved my own writing skills.
I want to thank all of my classmates, in both classes that contributed to the blog. I wish each of them great luck and success in their lives. A special thanks to our teacher, Mrs. Crocker, for her continued patience with our composition class.  Although this class was difficult, I truly walked away with a treasure of knowledge and experience that I will never forget. 






4 comments:

  1. i really enjoyed your blog each week. I was very interesting and well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing skills have been great throughout the semester, I have really enjoyed reading your blogs, thank you for sharing your experiences and finally, good luck in achieving all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brought a fresh perspective to the topics. Good job with the posts and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really cool to be in class with someone as accomplished as you...keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete